In This Tutorial
- 2 What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- 3 How do we protect visitor information?
- 4 Do we use ‘cookies’?
- 5 Third Party Disclosure
- 6 Usage of Statistical Cookies
- 7 Third party links
- 8 Google adsense(Advertisement)
- 9 We have implemented the following:
Tutorials in this website
All the tutorials written in tutorialscollection.com web site are written by its team of technical writers in consultation with specific domain experts. No part of the web site is allowed to be copied to any other web site without permission.
However short text can be given for reference purpose along with link to tutorialscollection.com.
We do not store cookies to save any personal information. For your information, a cookie is a small piece of code sent by web servers to your computer.
However as we use advertisement in this website, as a way to maintain its expenses, the ad networks or agencies may use some information to show interest based ads (for example).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Tutorials Collection does not collect information from visitors of our site. We only provide information articles, tutorials, tips and tricks that do not require any personal information from the user.
A few demos may include forms with textboxes, however, these are for only demo and any dummy information can be entered for testing prupose.
This information is not saved in any form.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Any shopping carts
- passing any personal identifiable information to third parties.
- Pay sales commissions.
Third Party Disclosure
Usage of Statistical Cookies
- Knowing how many people have visited the website.
- Users technologies like Operating System, Browser type, duration of a visit, page views etc.
- Knowing the source of traffic e.g. Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
We have implemented the following:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiativeoptoutpage or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.