PHP Tutorial – Learn PHP for beginners and advanced level
What is PHP?
The PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is known as a programming language that enables web developers creating dynamic content that communicates with the data source.
PHP is an open-source program, that means it is available for free on the Web. PHP can also be used across many platforms, such as Linux, many variations of the Unix system, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Windows.
PHP is a complete programming language and can be used for functions such as server-side scripting (using a web server to fulfill a user’s request by running a script directly on the web server like Apache, to generate dynamic HTML pages).
PHP is actually made to use for developing web-based software programs.
This PHP tutorial enables you to build your foundation with PHP.
Audience of this tutorial
This tutorial is made for those who’re not fully aware of PHP basics, however, they have knowledge of computer programming.
Requirements for PHP Tutorial
Before continuing with this guide, you need to have at least the basic knowledge of computer programming, Internet, DBMS, and MySQL database etc.
Topics in this Tutorial
- Set up PHP environment
- PHP Syntax Basics
- Variables in PHP
- PHP Operators
- PHP Print Statement
- PHP echo
- PHP if..else Statement
- PHP Switch Case
- PHP For Loop
- PHP While Loop
- PHP Strings
- PHP Array
- PHP Date
- PHP Functions
- PHP Class
- PHP Sessions
- PHP Cookies
- PHP and MySQL
You may find topics in the left navigation across the PHP Tutorials as well.
- How to set up PHP environment to execute PHP code
- PHP MySQL tutorial | How to use mysql and php for web development
- Install PHP on Linux or Unix with Apache Web Server
- Install PHP on Mac OS X with Apache Web Server
- Install PHP on Windows NT/2000/XP with IIS Web Server
- What is PHP? Features, and a hello world example
- Install PHP on Windows NT/2000/XP with Apache Web Server
- 5 pdf reader for free (adobe, foxit and more) with features